2 bedroom apartment for saleOne Blackfriars, London, SE1
- 999 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC building warranty
- Located near the River Thames
- Close to London Bridge and Blackfriars station
A 882 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment located on the 21st floor with spectacular west facing views overlooking Westminster with the benefit of a large balcony located in this new development of One Blackfriars in South Bank.
Colliers International is pleased to introduce this exceptional two bedroom apartment in One Blackfriars; a brand new 50 storey landmark tower on the south side of Blackfriars Bridge.
One Blackfriars is perfectly positioned for the best that the capital has to offer. Whilst only four minutes from the newly renovated Blackfriars station, its excellent location and superb transport links provide fast access to businesses, shops, entertainment and international travel.
Features to note:
- 24 hour concierge service
- Spa to include swimming pool, steam room, sauna, snow cabin and ice fountain
- State of the art fitness suite overlooking private garden space
- Landscaped piazza with water feature
- Private resident's wine cellar
- Bespoke designer kitchen with Miele appliances
- Comfort cooling & underfloor heating system
- Perfectly located at the heart of the South Bank, overlooking the River Thames and amongst the capital's famous landmarks, with retail and leisure building to the south of the tower
- London Waterloo, Blackfriars, Southwark and London Bridge station are all close by, and a short journey to King's Cross offering Eurostar services
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48862251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.