3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWymondham Way, Melton Mowbray, LE13
- Entrance Hall & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Family/Play Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Rear Lobby
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Garage & Drive
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- GCH & UPVCDG & NO UPWARD CHAIN
A well presented and vastly extended three bedroom semi-detached property occupying a pleasant corner plot within this popular residential area on the north side of town.
The accommodation in brief:
Entrance hall with door to: lounge/dining room with a 'real flame' gas coal effect fire with a brick built surround, door to: fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, sink drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer, cooker point, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted 'Baxi' boiler, archway to: Play/Family room which in turn has sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Rear hall with door to: cloakroom which has a low flush wc and a wash hand basin with tiled splash backs.
The landing has doors to: two double bedrooms and a single bedroom of which bedroom one has fitted wardrobes along one wall whilst bedroom two has two single fitted wardrobes with overhead cupboards. Bathroom which has a white three piece suite to include: low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with an independent shower above and tiled splash backs.
To the front of the property there is a small lawn area with drive for two/three cars and side gated access. There is a detached brick built garage (16.7 x 8.3, narrowing to 7.11) with an up and over door, power and light connected, door to side.
The rear garden is located to the side/rear of the property. There is a lawn area with borders and steps up to an extensive patio area with tap, courtesy lighting, side gate and it is all enclosed by partly wall and panelled fencing.
The Energy Rating for this property is D
The property is situated on the north side of town convenient for John Ferneley College, Melton Country Park and the town centre.
From the Melton office proceed out of town along the Scalford Road, proceed for approximately three quarters of a mile and turn
right onto Wymondham Way and the property is approximately 100 yards on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48862504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 125378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Murray, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.