3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFrancis Road, Horndean, Waterlooville
- No Onward Chain
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Quiet Location
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce this three bedroom detached bungalow to the market. Situated in the sought after location of Clanfield, giving you easy access to the A3 or if its the countryside your looking for, then its only a short drive to Butser Hill and Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce this three bedroom detached bungalow to the market. Situated in the quiet location of Clanfield, giving you easy access to the A3 or if its the countryside your looking for, then its only a short drive to Butser Hill and Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
No onward chain is offered with this bungalow, please call us now to not miss out.
Door to side elevation, two storage cupboards plus a meter cupboard, electric storage heater and loft access.
Lounge 11' 8" to recess x 16' 2" ( 3.56m to recess x 4.93m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, Smooth ceiling and walls, gas fire place with brick surround, electric storage heater.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 12' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.73m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, smooth ceiling and walls, electric storage heater, opening to;
Kitchen 8' 9" x 21' 5" ( 2.67m x 6.53m )
Single glazed windows to rear and side elevations. Kitchen comprises of stainless steel sink and drainer, roll edge work surfaces, waist height oven, electric four ring hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max to recess x 9' 3" ( 3.51m max to recess x 2.82m )
Some restricted head height. Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls and potential open clothes storage recess with overhead storage.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 9' 7" min ( 2.34m x 2.92m min )
Window glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls.
Single glazed window to side elevation, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc.
Off road parking to garage mainly laid to lawn.
Fully enclosed rear gated access, patio area with steps to lawn, shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48868521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.