1 bedroom apartment for saleCharter Square, Staines Upon Thames, London, TW18
Offers in Region of
- Great Buy To Let Product
- 538 sqft Plus 53 sqft Balcony
- Garden Views
- Dual Aspect South & West
- Close To Transport
- Tenure: 999 Years Leasehold
- Est Ground rent: £250
- Est Service Charge: £3 psf
- Completion due Q2 2019
- Not Available on Help to Buy
*Priced To Sell* One double bedroom apartment spread over (538 Sq. Ft) plus (53 Sq. Ft) Balcony facing the Green. The scheme offers contemporary living with a modern design throughout, located in Block D of the new Staines Upon Thames, Charter Square development. TW18.
The development is set around a new piazza, which creates an attractive and vibrant entrance. The High Street and River Thames moments away, walking distance of the station, and closer still to the many shops and restaurants that make Staines-upon-Thames such a dynamic hub for living and enjoying life.
Facilities include concierge service, residents gym, courtyard gardens and private residence only rooftop garden situated on the 9th floor for Core D.
The new piazza, with its small shops and cafés, seating and footpaths, will become a new focal point for the town centre. It’s a great choice for commuters.
4 minutes’ walk to the station. Direct services speed you from there to London Waterloo in approximately 35 minutes, with interchanges to London Underground and Overground at Richmond, and London Overground at Clapham Junction.
Completion due Q2 2019
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27025449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.