2 bedroom apartment for saleArena Tower,25 Crossharbour Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Size: 733 Sq. Ft.
- Balcony: 421 Sq. Ft., East aspect
- Level: 3rd floor
- Tenure: 999 years
- 24 hr Concierge & Health Club
- Valet parking included (within the price)
- Moments to South Quay & Crossharbour DLR Station
- Ground Rent: £750 est
Valet Parking Included - An iconic new waterside landmark development for luxury living creating a new focus on Canary Wharf’s world famous skyline. Offering a luxury brand new 3rd floor two bedroom two bathroom apartment (733 Sq. Ft.) with a huge terrace (421 Sq. Ft.) in Baltimore Wharf (Arena Tower) in Canary Wharf. Features include a living area with wood flooring, an open plan kitchen, programmable mood lighting and storage throughout. Residents will benefit from 24 hr Concierge, a health & fitness Club (gym, swimming pool) and shops onsite.
The property is located just moments to South Quay & Crossharbour DLR Station assuring fast and easy commute to The City and Lonon City Airport.
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2356548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.