3 bedroom flat for saleSouth Quay Plaza, 183-185 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14
- Three Bedrooms, Three Bathrooms
- Size: 1204 sq.ft
- Level: 29th floor
- Aspect: North
- Stunning skyline/River views
- Est. Completion Date: Q3 2020/ Q3 2021
- 24 hour Concierge
- Highest Communal roof garden in London
- Moments from South Quay DLR
- Leasehold: 999 years
Moving City are proud to offer this Luxury off-plan 29th floor three bedroom, three bathroom apartment (1204 Sq.Ft) for sale within this vibrant waterside development by Berkeley Homes. Resident will have access to 24hr concierge, landscaped gardens, cafés and restaurants. As well as 20m swimming pool, a thermal suite including hot pool, sauna and steam room, and a fully equipped gymnasium. The residents will also have exclusive access to remarkable Residents' Club Lounge on level 56 with bar facilities, board rooms, a screening room and London's highest communal roof garden providing some of the finest views of London.
This apartment boasts a spacious open-plan living and dining area, three spacious master bedrooms, and luxury en-suite and family bathrooms. Apartments will benefit from floor to ceiling windows, designer integrated kitchen, underfloor heating and comfort cooling with the addition of stunning views over Canary Wharf and the Docklands.
Located just a few moments from the heart of London's financial district, it will stand within 2.6 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and over 150 new trees, South Quay Plaza is located moments from South Quay DLR station.
Please contact us to request and information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2357325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.