4 bedroom detached house for saleTubbs Lane, Highclere
- DETACHED PERIOD COTTAGE
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SUBJECT TO CONSENTS)
- PLOT APPROACHING THREE QUARTERS OF AN ACRE
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUGHT-AFTER VIALLAGE LOCATION
A five bedroom detached period house located in the sought-after village of Highclere, tucked away down a quiet lane off a prestigious residential road. The property offers great potential to extend (subject to the usual consents) whilst other benefits include a plot exceeding half an acre in size, driveway parking, garage and some original period features. The spacious accommodation comprises porch, entrance hall, sitting room with fireplace, three double bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower enclosure, cloakroom, utility, kitchen/breakfast room with larder, dining room and sun room. Upstairs there is a spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, a further bedroom, a family bathroom and loft storage space. Externally there is ample driveway parking, a tandem garage and beautiful mature gardens at both the front and back of the house with established trees and shrubs, ornamental ponds and a swimming pool which is fenced off front the rest of the garden. Highclere is conveniently located just south of the market town of Newbury with excellent road links nearby including the A34 and M4 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48870168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27025540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillier & Wilson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.