4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelholme Road, Grimsby
- Semi detached Victorian house with separate cottage
- Main house with three recetion rooms, conservatory, kitchen, utility, three/four bedrooms, box room & bathroom
- Separate cottage with lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms & bathroom
- Off road parking, garage & gardens
- Ideally situated for access to town centre & Peoples Park
- EPC RATING (main house) : F
Being Offered with No Upward Chain.
Bursting with period features yet boasting a modern and light decor this semi detached Victorian house with separate cottage has been lovingly updated by the current owners to meet the needs of a modern family lifestyle. From the street it is impossible to imagine the space and decor contained within. Arranged over two floors this house is perfect for anybody looking for spacious accommodation and with the added bonus of a spectacular cottage to the rear of the garden. With so many rooms on offer it is surely a great place to bring up a growing family in safe surroundings. Situated just off Bargate, only a few minutes walk from Grimsby town centre, Peoples Park, private school and university and with great bus routes to Cleethorpes town centre. The rear of the property is an absolute joy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5494132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.