1 bedroom apartment for saleVicary House, 24 Bartholomew Close, EC1A
- One bedroom apartment
- Size: 534 Sq. Ft
- Level: 1st floor
- North West - Bartholomew Close Views
- 24 hr Concierge, Security
- 19 Seat Cinema
- Heating and Cooling system with all apartments
- Closest Station: Barbican (Future Crossrail)
- Service charge: 7.43 per sf for barts square
- Leasehold: 999 years
Proud to offer this newly completed (535 Sq. Ft) one bedroom apartment on the first floor with an aspect of north west. The development also offers facilities such a 24 hour concierge and security, private dining-meeting room (including kitchen for catering purposes), 19 seat cinema with ancillary lounge bar and residents lounge overlooking the communal gardens.
This brand new development St Barts Square, Vicary House consists of size storeys of red and russet brick situated perfectly within its location just minutes from Smithfield's vibrant bars and culture of the City. A cotemporary building, spirit is as old as the cobbles they stand on.
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2368243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.