2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Park, Shaw Cross, Dewsbury, WF12
- Two bedroom semi detached modern style property
- Sought after development and area
- Ideal for young professional couple
- Only 5 mins from M62
- Close to towns of Ossett & Morley
**GUIDE PRICE OF £115,000 - £125,000**
Ideal for a first time buyer is this TWO bedroom semi-detached coach house situated in this sought after area of Shawcross within the Manor Park development. The property is of a generous size comprising of an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, separate kitchen, one double and one single bedroom and a bathroom w/c. Externally there is a lawned garden area to the front with allocated off road parking for two cars. NB there is no rear garden with the property.
Low level wc, hand wash basin, radiator, double glazed window
20' 0" x 13' 7" (6.09m x 4.13m)
Spacious living area with two recently installed PVCu windows, radiator, living flame gas fire
12' 2" x 9' 10" (3.7m x 2.99m)
With a range of base and eye level wall units, sink unit, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas combination boiler, radiator, double glazed window
Double glazed window, access to loft space
13' 3" x 9' 8" (4.04m x 2.95m)
Double glazed window, radiator
7' 7" x 7' 4" (2.32m x 2.24m)
Double glazed window, radiator
Spacious three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
The land to the property is all to the front with a lawned grassed area incorporating two block paved off road parking spaces
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEL100038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.