5 bedroom detached house for saleSaint Catherines Road, Hayling Island, PO11
- Grand Family Home
- Prestigious Hayling Location
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Accommodation
- Short Walk to Hayling Golf Club and Seafront
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three En suites and Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Manicured and Private Garden
Henry Adams are delighted to present a grand family home located on one of Hayling Islands most prestigious roads. This property offers fantastic accommodation, with four reception rooms, five double bedrooms, a conservatory, three en-suite bathrooms as well as a main family bathroom. The current owners completely renovated in the late 90's to a high standard. Outside you will find ample parking and a double garage at the front of the property. The pretty garden is a fantastic size and very secluded. The property is situated in a popular location just a short walk from Hayling golf club, the seafront and the West Town shops - this property really is a must see.
Hayling Island offers splendid leisure facilities. In addition to the natural beach with windsurfing, there is a highly prized links Golf Course with the Club House just across the road. Close by there is also a Sports Club offering, exceptionally, all racket games facilities. Sailing enthusiasts have the choice of two top class sailing clubs with access to the Solent and Chichester Harbour. There is a local theatre and the Chichester Festival Theatre is only 25 minutes away. The Island has local schools. School buses serve other schools further afield. The Ferry provides a link to schools in Portsmouth. There are excellent transport links nearby with the
Waterloo line to London at Havant and the entrance to the A3(M) both around 5 miles away. The A27 & M27 provide easy access to the south coast's cities including Portsmouth, Chichester, Brighton and Southampton.
Entrance Hall 15'3 (4.65m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
A grand family home located on one of Hayling Islands most prestigious roads. Offering spacious and sociable living.
Sitting Room 18'3 (5.56m) x 15'10 (4.83m)
Dining Room 18'3 (5.56m) x 15'6 (4.72m)
Study 13'8 (4.17m) x 9'5 (2.87m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 19'5 (5.92m) x 14'3 (4.34m)
Family Room/Snug 11'10 (3.61m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
Conservatory 13'1 (3.99m) x 10'3 (3.12m)
Bedroom 1 16'4 (4.98m) x 13'7 (4.14m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 14'3 (4.34m) x 13'10 (4.22m)
En Suite Shower Room
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 5 11'10 (3.61m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48886743.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 232225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.