4 bedroom detached house for saleRosenannon, Nr. Bodmin, Cornwall PL30
Withdrawn from Market
- 1¼ acres
- 4 bedrooms
- Blissful countryside position
- Complete privacy
- Detached barn with potential
- Excellent holiday letting potential
- Garage and parking
- Great opportunity
- Peaceful rural hamlet position
An attractive classic ‘gem’ of a detached 4 bedroomed cottage, beautifully positioned within a particularly charming well stocked cottage garden along with a detached barn with potential for conversion (subject tonecessary planning consent).
large vegetable and fruit garden as well as a separate, enclosed paddock situated on the fringes of this idyllic rural hamlet. In all approaching 1.25 acres. Wholeheartedly and unhesitatingly recommended for immediate viewing.
Ground Floor: open-plan kitchen/dining room, lounge, utility room, shower room, bedroom 4/study.
First Floor: landing, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom.
Outside: beautiful cottage gardens which surround the property. A separate large lawned area with vegetable and fruit garden including poly tunnel. Additional paddock which is well enclosed with mature hedged boundaries. Off-road parking and the added benefit of a detached stone barn and garage which would be ideal for conversion subject to any necessary planning consents.
In all, approaching 1.25 acres.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48891225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.