2 bedroom apartment for saleBrighton Road, COULSDON
- *No onward chain
- *Luxury ground floor apartment
- *Open plan kitchen to lounge
- *Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- *Additional bedroom
- *Private decked area
- *Walking distance to Coulsdon South train station
- *Short drive to local shops and amenities
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT - Choices are delighted to offer to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this WELL PRESENTED two bedroom MODERN APARTMENT comprising; Entrance hall, open plan kitchen through to lounge with direct access to a private decked area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, an additional bedroom and bathroom. The property is situated within walking distance to Coulsdon South train station and a short drive to a selection of local shops and amenities. This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers or investors. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating B.
*No onward chain
*Luxury ground floor apartment
*Open plan kitchen to lounge
*Master bedroom with en suite shower room
*Private decked area
*Walking distance to Coulsdon South train station
*Short drive to local shops and amenities
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48892191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7650083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.