5 bedroom detached house for saleCecil Road, Weston Hillside
Withdrawn from Market
- 5 / 6 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Independent Living Accommodation
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Private Front & Rear Gardens
- Far Reaching Views Across Weston
- EPC Rating: C
Westcoast Properties are proud to offer this 5 / 6 bedroom detached family home situated within a prestigious location upon Weston Hillside. Offering highly versatile accommodation across three floors, this house has the potential to suit a vast variety of prospective buyers including independent accommodation on the ground floor. With front and rear lawns, off-road parking for numerous cars and a garage, this house has everything your family could possibly need. EPC Rating: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48894891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7897135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Weston Super Mare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.