1 bedroom flat for saleAlbion House, City Island, E14
- Off-plan one bedroom apartment (574 Sq. Ft.)
- 3rd Floor with balcony (West - River/Canary Wharf views)
- Completion: Q3 2018
- Private leisure club, with gym, heated outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hr Concierge
- City Island private residents' lounge
- Stunning landscapes gardens
- Service Charge: £4.65 per sq. ft. (estimated)
- Tenure: 999 years
- Ground Rent: £500 p.a.
A brand new off plan (574 Sq. Ft.) one apartment with balcony (65 Sq. ft.) on 3rd floor facing West (River Views - Canary Wharf) in Albion House, London City Island. The apartment will benefit from SMEG appliances in the beautifully designed kitchens, oak flooring and carpet in the bedroom and lovely views overlooking the river.
The development offers 24-hour concierge, residents only gym, heated outdoor swimming pool, spa facilities and private lounge. London City Island is unique new riverside development and 12 acres neighbourhood - creating a ‘mini-Manhattan’- in Leamouth, London.
This development is located moments away from Canning Town Station (Jubilee and DLR Lines). City Island is located nearby excellent transport links for commute to London such as Canning Town underground station (DLR and Jubilee Lines) and East India (DLR Lines). The neighbourhood has many bars, shops and restaurants.
Please contact our Sales Team to request an information pack with the full property details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2356504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.