3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrison Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Well presented semi detached property
- Rear garden measuring in excess of 70' in length.
- Good size lounge, kitchen open to dining area.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Shared driveway providing off road parking.
- Ideal first time buyer or family home with no chain delay.
This well presented semi detached property with no chain is an ideal first time buyer or great family home and briefly comprising of; hallway, good size lounge, kitchen open to dining area, family bathroom, three double bedrooms, gardens to front and rear, shared driveway providing off road parking. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation offer.
Situated in a popular residential area with easy access to Chorley Town Centre.
0m x 0m
UPVC front double glazed door, double glazed UPVC window facing the front, radiator, meter cupboard, stairs leading to first floor.
4.73m x 3.58m
Two double glazed UPVC windows facing the rear, radiator, electric fire, built-in storage cupboard into alcove.
2.01m x 3.58m
UPVC double glazed door opening onto the rear garden, double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, tiled splash backs, wall and base units, composite work surface, stainless steel sink, space for cooker, space for washing machine and dryer, open to dining area.
2.87m x 1.98m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, radiator, space for fridge/freezer.
2.08m x 1.98m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the front, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit with wash hand basin.
0m x 0m
UPVC double glazed window facing the front, storage cupboard.
3.79m x 3.63m
Two UPVC double glazed windows facing the rear, radiator.
2.85m x 3.18m
Double glazed UPVC window facing the rear, radiator, built-in storage cupboard into alcove, boiler housed behind cupboard.
3.3m x 1.98m
UPVC double glazed window facing the front, radiator.
0m x 0m
Mainly block paved with low brick wall to front, concrete patterned shared driveway leading to rear access.
0m x 0m
Large rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, decking area, raised flower beds, workshop, enclosed by fence and hedge borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48899916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHY170142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.