5 bedroom detached house for saleBoden Drive, Willaston, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5
- Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms, plus a Conservatory
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites and a Family Bathroom
- Extensive Driveway and Double Garage
- Delightful Gardens Front and Rear
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Well Presented Accomodation
Viewing is essential to appreciate the space this property offers both inside and out, it's beautifully presented accommodation is ideal for any growing family. In brief to the ground floor there are three reception rooms, comprehensively fitted breakfast kitchen, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there are five well proportioned bedrooms, two en-suites plus a family bathroom. Externally there are delightful gardens both front and rear, with a high degree of privacy to the rear. Extensive driveway and double garage.
Nantwich is a charming market town set beside the River Weaver with a rich history, a wide range of speciality shops & four supermarkets. In Cheshire, Nantwich is second only to Chester in its wealth of historic buildings. The High Street has many of the town's finest buildings, including the Queen's Aide House and The Crown Hotel built in 1585. With easy access via the A500 to major motorway links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48901425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAT170023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Nantwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.