3 bedroom coach house for saleBridge Street, Corwen
- A GRADE II LISTED FORMER COACH HOUSE
- OFFERING EXCELLENT POTENTIAL FOR A VARIETY OF USES
- CURRENTLY DIVIDED INTO TWO ROOMS ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- THREE ROOMS & FORMER BATHROOM ON THE 1ST FLOOR
- BENEFITING FROM PARKING TO THE FRONT
An opportunity to purchase a Grade II Listed former Coach House adjoining the 17th Century Crown Hotel that offers excellent potential suitable for a variety of uses subject to necessary planning consent. Currently divided into two rooms on the ground floor with three rooms and a former bathroom on the 1st Floor. Having the benefit of parking to the front of the property. Ideal opportunity for apartments or holiday rentals.
Location - Situated within the centre of the popular tourist town of Corwen with its good range of day to day shopping facilities and social amenities together with its picturesque scenery and Steam Railway. Corwen is located some ten miles to the west of Llangollen on the River Dee and some 12 miles of Ruthin and has good road links towards Chester and Wrexham.
Ground Floor - Two double timber doors to the front elevation opening into:-
Room One - 8.0 x 5.47 (26'3" x 17'11") -
Room Two - 5.45 x 3.56 (17'11" x 11'8") - With window to rear.
First Floor - Landing giving access to
Room One - 3.71 x 3.48 (12'2" x 11'5") - With window to front.
Room Two - 4.29 x 3.93 (14'1" x 12'11") - With window to front.
Room Three - 3.6 x 2.7 (11'10" x 8'10") - With window to front.
Former Bathroom - 2.54 x 1.96 (8'4" x 6'5") - Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and bath. Window to rear.
Externally - The property has the benefit of a driveway to the front and a paved patio.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27030321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wingetts, Llangollen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.