3 bedroom terraced house for saleSturdon Road, Bristol
- THE PERFECT PROJECT! A HOUSE WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL, IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION!
- A DOUBLE BAY-FRONTED VICTORIAN MID-TERRACE
- BENEFITS FROM NO LESS THAN THREE RECEPTION ROOMS!!!
- THREE GENEROUSLY-SIZED BEDROOMS READY TO BE RENOVATED
- BOTH A FRONT AND REAR GARDENS, LOW-MAINTENANCE!
- AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO PUT YOUR STAMP ON A PROPERTY!
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING SLOT!
- VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! HURRY BEFORE IT GOES!!! 0117 966 4278
Connells Southville are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic three bedroom home in one of the most popular areas of Bristol, close to the famous North Street! This bay-fronted Victorian house provides the perfect opportunity to put your own stamp on a promising property in a great location!!!
A TRULY AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!!
***PUT YOUR OWN STAMP ON THIS FANTASTIC DOUBLE BAY FRONTED VICTORIAN MID TERRACE HOME***
A superb bay fronted Victorian mid terrace property located in the sought-after area of Bedminster. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, a third reception room, kitchen, family bathroom, three bedrooms, low-maintenance front garden and a generously-sized private rear garden.
This property is the PERFECT opportunity to put your stamp on a fantastic home! OFFERED WITH NO-CHAIN!!!
***PERFECT FOR INVESTORS***
Double-glazed door and window to the front of the property, wall-mounted radiator, smoke alarm and stairs to first.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 13' 8" into bay ( 3.61m into recess x 4.17m into bay )
Double-glazed bay window to front of property, gas fireplace and wall-mounted radiator. Open-plan with dining room.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 9' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.95m )
Double-glazed window to rear of property, wall-mounted radiator and wall lights. Open-plan with lounge.
Thrid Reception Room 15' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.15m )
Double-glazed window to side of property, wall-mounted radiator and storage area.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
Part-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with sink/drainer. Also comprises oven with electric hobs, plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer and wall-mounted radiator. Door leading to rear garden and two double-glazed windows to side and rear of property.
Stairs leading from hallway. Insulated loft access and wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 13' 4" into bay ( 4.67m x 4.06m into bay )
Double-glazed bay window to front of property, wall-mounted radiator, wall lights and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.93m x 3.15m )
Double-glazed window to rear of property and wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.92m )
Double-glazed window to rear of property, built-in wardrobes with storage area, and wall-mounted radiator.
Partly-tiled comprising bath with mixer-taps and overhead shower, low-level WC, wash hand basin and frosted double-glazed window to the side of the property.
Low-maintenance paved garden with wall surround.
Private garden, laid to lawn with fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48907533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.