4 bedroom detached house for saleThames at Woodlands, Tadmarton Road, Bloxham, OX15
- Lounge with feature bay window to front
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with French doors to the garden
- Separate formal dining room with bay window
- Study/family room with French doors to the garden
- Impressive large feature hallway
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobe
- Second bedroom also with en-suite
- Garage and driveway parking for 2 cars
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Brand new 4 bedroom premium home from Miller Homes
Help to Buy and other offers available, contact us for details.
Please visit our new showhome and marketing suite for more info. Now open Thursday to Monday, 10am to 5pm.
With its attractively landscaped setting incorporating a broad belt of shrubs and trees and a children’s play area, Woodlands is a small and beautifully planned new neighbourhood that perfectly complements its very special setting. On the edge of the historic, picturesque village of Bloxham, with open farmland stretching away to the west yet still within a few minutes’ walk of the village amenities, this superb selection of energy efficient two, three and four bedroom homes is just three miles from Banbury and twenty from Oxford.
The accommodation includes: Very spacious hallway with storage cupboard in entrance, leading to lounge with feature bay window to the front, study/family room with french doors leading out to the garden, contemporary fitted kitchen/breakfast room with choice of units and stainless steel oven, hob and hood, also with french doors leading out to the garden, utility room with access to the rear of the property, separate formal dining room with front-facing bay window, and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe, the second bedroom also with an en-suite bathroom, and two further good-sized bedrooms, alongside the family bathroom. There is a double garage and parking, and a garden.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 4.475 x 3.45 metre
- Kitchen - 4.7 x 3.45 metre
- Dining - 3.45 x 2.425 metre
- Study Family - 3.45 x 2.675 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.45 x 4.075 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.5 x 4.075 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.45 x 3.075 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.975 x 3.075 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48919194.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170590000013_4_36_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.