4 bedroom detached house for saleFairport Newton Avenue, Elderslie, PA5 9BB
- A unique and elegant detached family home in a sought after pocket neighbouring Elderslie Golf Course
- Lounge, separate dining room as well as family room
- Large dining kitchen with utility room off
- Four large bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Immaculate landscaped gardens, single garage & driveway
- New double glazing and rewired
- Ideal for commuters with easy access to M8 & A737, local train station, & cycle path
A unique opportunity to acquire a handsome red sandstone traditional detached villa set within south facing, mature landscaped gardens in the desirable village of Elderslie. This rare to the market property is positioned on Newton Avenue, a highly regarded and established residential area, in close proximity to the popular Elderslie golf course.
The private gardens have a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single detached garage with a landscaped front lawn and well stocked display beds and borders. The rear garden has a patio overlooking a lawn, screened by a mature hedge.
This elegant Edwardian Villa benefits from many period features and offers spacious, flexible family accommodation of seven principal apartments plus usual offices formed over a two storey layout. An entrance vestibule leads to a welcoming reception hallway with an impressive wooden stairs case to the upper floor and a storage cupboard below. The lounge has a bay window with original paneling, timber fire surround with gas fire and ornate ceiling plaster work and cornicing. The spacious family room also sits to the front of the property with dual aspect and a fireplace with a gas fire. The dining room has double glazed window to the rear of the property. An impressive dining sized kitchen has a range of traditionally styled kitchen furniture with a stainless steel Range style cooker with matching splash back and cooker hood and space for free standing appliances. The utility room has space for further appliances, a deep storage cupboard and access to a downstairs tiled shower room. The reception hallway also has a door to a rear vestibule with access to the rear garden.
The first floor level of the property has a broad central hall with a storage cupboard. There are three Large, double bedrooms and a generous fourth single bedroom. The bathroom has been upgraded with a suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and a roll top bath with central mixer tap and shower. The attic provides storage and there is an external cellar. There is a detached single sized garage within the garden.
The specification of this home includes a gas fired central heating system and there is double glazing to the external windows with the exception of single glazing within the utility room.
EER BAND E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.