1 bedroom apartment for saleCrawford Building, 1 Commercial Street, E1
- City Location - Close To Aldgate East Station
- Moments from Shoreditch/Hoxton
- One Bedroom Apartment On The 17th Floor
- Est Service charge: £2,200PA
- Est Ground Rent: £300PA
- Closest Station: Aldgate East
- Concierge Services
A 481sq ft one bedroom 17th floor modern designed apartment with far reaching views toward Shoreditch situated within The Crawford Building, 1 Commercial Street, E1.
Residents of the Crawford Building have the benefit of 24hr concierge services. There is also great transport links including main train stations in walking distance - Aldgate East (Hammersmith and City and District lines) and Liverpool Street (Central, Metropolitan, Hammersmith, and City and National Rail).
The apartment comprises entrance hall, generous reception/dining room with large windows offering stunning far reaching views, semi open plan kitchen with stone work tops, integrated appliances and storage cupboards. There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a stylish modern bathroom and a balcony space.
Being within a short walking distance to the Vibrant areas of Shoreditch and Hoxton there is never a dull moment, be it a new art installation or the most exciting restaurants and bars East London has it. Now known for its world famous arts and social scene the area is famous for being privy to some of the world's newest trends. With media outlets and creative houses at every turn Shoreditch is the current jewel in East London's crown. The housing stock is a mixture of beautiful character filled pre-war houses and some of London's quirkiest newly renovated loft spaces. Also moments from Liverpool Street it is home to bankers, artists and fashionistas alike.
Contact one of our property consultants now for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27032597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.