3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Gables, Cottam, Preston, Lancashire, PR4
- Immaculate three bedroom detached home
- Situated within a sought after quiet Cottam cul-de-sac
- Finished to the highest of standards throughout
- Hall, lounge, an amzing custom Siematic Dining Kitchen
- Three bedrooms and luxury bathroom
- Mature gardens, driveway and garage
Immaculate three bedroom detached 'smart home' which is a credit to the current owners boasting an amazing Siematic dining kitchen with integrated NEFF appliances, private mature gardens and tado A+++ rated heating system meaning reduced energy bills. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the quality of home on offer. Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location in Cottam offering excellent access to local amenities and transport links. The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, Stuart Frazer Siematic dining kitchen with integrated NEFF appliances, to the first floor, three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom. Double glazing throughout, tado gas central heating system, lighting control via LightwaveRF switches all easily controlled by smartphone app. An early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48936210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.