2 bedroom flat for saleBow Brook House, Gathorne Street, Bethnal Green, E2
- Victorian School Conversion
- Large Communal Roof Terrace
- Split Level Accommodation
- Bespoke Carpentry Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Good Natural Light
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within this Victorian school conversion is this wonderful loft apartment which has been sympathetically refurbished and modernised to an excellent standard. Bright and airy throughout there are some cracking period features including double height ceilings in the main living space and oversized sash windows that generate an abundance of natural light, intermixed with a smart modern finish which includes solid wood floors and bespoke carpentry to the internal doors and staircase, the architraves, skirting boards and cabinetry. Arranged over the ground and first floor there is a delightful main living space with enormous sash window, stunning eat-in kitchen, two double bedrooms and a smart family bathroom.
Added benefits include a large communal roof terrace.
Bow Brook is a delightful looking building and is well placed for local amenities as well as Victoria Park, Shoreditch, the markets at Spitalfields, Columbia Road and Broadway.
There are excellent bus routes from Roman Road whilst the property is roughly equidistant from Bethnal Green Underground (Central Line) and Mile End (Central, District and Hammersmith & City).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48936534.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNS_003280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.