4 bedroom detached house for saleTalbenny Grove, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Rear Lounge With French Style Patio Doors Opening Onto The Rear Garden
- Dining Room & Kitchen Diner
- House Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room & GF WC
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
Positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac and located within Roundhill, this well-proportioned four bedroom detached home is well suited for family living, with accommodation comprising: entrance hallway, GF cloaks/WC, dining room, kitchen diner, lounge with French patio doors opening onto the rear garden, three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, single bedroom, three piece house bathroom and master en-suite shower room. Externally there is driveway parking leading to an integral garage and low maintenance shale borders. To the rear is a delightful south west facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn and due to its size, could easily accommodate a single storey extension / conservatory, subject to seeking the necessary consents. The property is aided by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48936768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.