3 bedroom link detached house for saleHemmings Court, Maldon
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage/Off Street Parking
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Ensuite to Master
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Situated in a quiet CUL-DE-SAC POSITION, this three bedroom DETACHED property is located on the POPULAR WESTERN SIDE of Maldon. This property benefits from NEWLY FITTED modern KITCHEN, downstairs cloakroom, separate lounge/diner and three bedrooms with added benefit of ENSUITE to master bedroom.
UPVC double glazed door to entrance hall, door to :-
Obscured UPVC double glazed window to front. Low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed French door to back garden, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator. Wooden paned double doors leading to lounge.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap sent in roll top work surface. Range of eye level and base level units, gas hob and integrated electric oven under. Wall mounted Optia boiler, radiator.
Airing cupboard, loft access, doors to :-
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Built in single wardrobe and built in triple wardrobe, radiator.
Low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin with cupboard under. Shower cubicle, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Three double fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear. Low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin, panel bath.
Beautifully landscaped low maintenance rear garden which is south facing, and ideal for entertaining, Patio area and part shingle with decked seating area and water feature. Side access to front, and door to garage.
Garage with automatic power door and access to garden.
Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48938040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.