2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Bannister Southern Gate, Plymouth, PL2
- Show Homes Now Open
- Sales Office Open 10 - 5PM Thurs - Mon
- Stunning 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Contemporary Open Plan Living
- Parking And Garden
- Help To Buy Available
- Fabulous Kitchen And Bathroom
- West Facing Garden
- EPC On Completion
SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN. SALES CENTRE OPEN THURSDAY - MONDAY 10AM - 5PM. Plot 67, The Bannister is a stunning 2 bedroom semi detached house with a parking space and a west facing rear garden. The downstairs is open-plan with a good sized kitchen and fabulous living room with French Doors accessing the enclosed rear garden. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms, the master having a build in wardrobe, and a spacious bathroom. Help to Buy is available on all plots in this development. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC available on completion.
Conveniently situated 2 miles from the city centre and with excellent transport links on your doorstep, this development offers a fabulous home in an area with so much around. Close to HMS Drake, schools and shops, these homes will be in great demand. SAT NAV PL2 2JE
A brand new development close to the centre of the city. With help to buy available this is a great chance to buy your first home or your next one. These homes will also be popular with investors looking to add, or indeed start their BTL portfolio.
Open Plan Downstairs Accommodation
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528677557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.