3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBennett Avenue, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Three Bedroom Family Home
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Off-Road Parking for 5 cars
- Downstairs Study Area
- Fantastic Landscaped Rear Garden
- Close to Stanley Park and Town Centre
- NO CHAIN DELAY
LOUNGE 12' 9" x 15' 1" (3.89m x 4.6m) Laminate Flooring, TV point, bay window.
DINING ROOM 12' 2" x 13' 0" (3.71m x 3.96m) Laminate Flooring, doors leading to garden.
KITCHEN 9' 8" x 14' 3" (2.95m x 4.34m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space. Stainless steel sink, plumbing for washer and spaces for tumble dryer and large fridge freezer.
BEDROOM 1 13' 2" x 12' 1" (4.01m x 3.68m) Laminate flooring, TV point.
BEDROOM 2 6' 8" x 7' 5" (2.03m x 2.26m) Laminate Flooring.
BEDROOM 3 12' 0" x 12' 2" (3.66m x 3.71m) Laminate Flooring.
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 6' 4" (2.57m x 1.93m) 3 Piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
OFF-ROAD PARKING Large area for Off-Road Parking that could accommodate 5 cars.
GARDEN Well presented lawn area ideal for summer evenings.
GARAGE Suitable for Parking a car of storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48939987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.