4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFeatherbed Lane, Exmouth
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En-Suite Both Ground & First Floor)
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Large Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Shower With WC
- Delightful Gardens
- Twin Garden Studio With Power & Lighting
- Ample Parking & Garage
- No Onward Chain
This truly versatile detached chalet bungalow occupies an enviable location within close proximity to local shops and transport links. This property sits within a generous plot with ample parking to the front and an attached garage. It has a delightful, well stocked yet easily maintained rear gardens which enjoy a good degree of light, with a raised patio area ideal for summer dining overlooking the lawns and a small pond.
The accommodation is arranged as such so that living can be equally suited to ground or first floor sleeping with en suite facilities to both. Alternatively, those seeking the ability to let a room or perhaps with the need to accommodate less mobile members of the family would be well advised to view.
In addition to the en-suite bedrooms the bungalow boasts a spacious sitting room and large kitchen/breakfast room with a handsome range style oven and canopy extractor above with a well placed seating are to one side with built in corner seating with storage beneath.
Outside, the gardens are a pleasant space to spend time and the current owners have also installed a useful timber built gardens studio. Presently arranged as two independent offices with power and lighting which could easily be turned into one much larger office space if required. An ideal work from home scenario for those who might benefit. There is also a greenhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48942498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7452991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.