2 bedroom terraced house for saleBALFOUR at Riverside Quarter, Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21
- South facing garden
- Available to view
- Located close to Dyce for Aberdeen's oil workers
- Local schools a short distance away
- Aberdeen city centre is an easy commute
- Historical landmarks a stone's throw away
The Balfour is a popular choice with buyers wishing to start out on the property ladder with its good sized lounge and OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN/dining area that has FRENCH DOORSlooking out to the garden. The downstairs also features a handy WC. Upstairs has two SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS, storage areas and a good sized bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.29 x 3.38m (14'1" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/dining - 3.58 x 3.3m (11'9" x 10'10")
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.09m (5'11" x 3'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.49 x 3.02m (14'9" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.49 x 2.74m (14'9" x 9'0")
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 2m (7'3" x 6'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48944307.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.