5 bedroom detached house for saleKelsall, Cheshire
- Five bedroom detached house
- Four reception rooms
- Detached annexe/garage and office
- Detached self contained timber lodge
- Detached pool house, sits within approx 0.8 acres
- EPC C
A delightful bespoke and architect designed five bedroom detached house set in its own grounds with stunning views across the Cheshire countryside. This impressive family property is arranged over four floors and has four reception rooms. The house has a number of character and modern features including large stained glass window and exposed woodwork. There is further accommodation including a detached annexe/garage and office, detached self-contained timber lodge and detached pool house. The property sits within approximately 0.8 acres made up of enclosed garden/orchard for annexe, mature rear lawned garden and extensive decking areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7921551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rickitt Partnership, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.