4 bedroom detached house for saleOaklands Drive, Adel, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- Well appointed FOUR bedroom detached house
- Offering spacious accommodation
- Much sought after area of Adel
- Two reception rooms plus dining kitchen with conservatory
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Double garage with driveway
- Private rear garden, ideal for outside entertaining
A well appointed four bedroom detached house offering spacious accommodation with double garage and driveway in this cul de sac setting, situated in a much sought after Adel location. EPC D.
A well presented four bedroom and two reception room detached home in this most sought after location. The accommodation comprises briefly on the ground floor: entrance hall, downstairs cloaks/wc, dining/kitchen leading to UPVC conservatory, separate lounge and dining room. On the first floor: landing, master bedroom with en suite, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property occupies a good position on this sought after development and offers ample driveway parking leading to the double integral garage. To the rear of the property is a lawn and seating area, ideal for outside entertaining and offering a high degree of privacy.
The property occupies a favourable position within this highly sought after location in the heart of Adel. There are many amenities nearby including a wide choice of shops, schools and recreational facilities and the property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is close by enabling easy access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway network M1, M62 and A1.
From the West Park office turn left onto Otley Road and at the Lawnswood roundabout take the third exit right onto the Leeds Outer Ring Road. Proceed to the first set of traffic lights and filter left onto Long Causeway. After approximately half a mile turn left onto Oaklands Drive. The property will be found on the right hand side and identified by a 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48945762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES170158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.