2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarnegie Avenue, TIPTON
- Two Bedroom, Modern Family Home
- Allocated Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- No Upward Chain
A spacious and well presented mid terrace property, benefiting from two double bedrooms and spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen, allocated parking and conservatory to the rear. This property also benefits from its proximity to local amenities and transport links.
A spacious and well presented mid terrace property, benefiting from two double bedrooms an ample through lounge, fitted kitchen, allocated parking and conservatory to the rear. This property also benefits from its proximity to local amenities and transport links.
The nature of this property makes it ideal for first time buyers and investors alike and comes with no upward chain,
To book your private viewing please contact Shipways on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Allocated parking for one car with lawn and path leading to the property entrance
Side facing door leading to the property entrance hall with access to :-
Lounge / Diner 19' 1" x 11' 9" ( 5.82m x 3.58m )
Spacious through lounge diner with front facing double glazed window TV and telephone points, central heating radiator, gas fire with wooden surround and open staircase leading to the first floor
Kitchen 7' 2" x 11' 10" ( 2.18m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with matching base cupboards incorporating sink and drainer, central heating boiler to wall and rear facing double glazed window
Conservatory 8' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.77m )
Hexagonal UPVC constructed conservatory with double glazed windows and fan light to ceiling
First floor landing accessed via the lounge with loft access
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.49m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.61m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard with hot water tank
Partially tiled fitted bathroom with hand wash basin, w.c, bath with overhead shower, extractor fan and central heating radiator
Rear Of The Property
Rear of the property comprises of a patio area leading to a manageable lawn with gated rear access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48954594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.