3 bedroom terraced house for saleHaydn Road, Basingstoke
- Fantastic order throughout
- Large amounts of built in storage
- Private Rear Garden
- Three Well sized Bedrooms
Connells offer to the market this well presented three bedroom family home. Presented in good order throughout this property boasts large downstairs living space, this is comprised of a large lounge diner, a newly fitted kitchen and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are three large bedrooms.
Connells offer to the market this well presented three bedroom family home. Presented in good order throughout this property boasts large downstairs living space, this is comprised of a large lounge diner, a newly fitted kitchen and a downstairs cloakroom.
Providing sought after features such as large bedrooms and built in storage Connells advise viewing as soon as possible!
Double glazed front door, stairs, under stairs cupboard
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled
Lounge/diner 21' 1" x 11' 4" ( 6.43m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed french doors, radiator
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, roll top work surfaces, tiled, electric oven with electric hob, plumbing for dish washer, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, door to lounge/diner
Double glazed window to front aspect, cupboard, loft access
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, three built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 9' 3" ( 1.96m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator
Double glazed window to front aspect, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC with push button flush, part tiled
The rear garden is made up of Two tiers' (decking and patio) and is not overlooked at all. Further features include a rear access gate and access to a large storage shed.
The front garden is walled off with a metal gate leading to the main entrance to the property. The main area is laid to gravel with a central decortive patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48956553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KSH102616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.