2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrafton Road, PLYMOUTH
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO CHAIN
- PERIOD FEATURES
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- UTILITY AREA
PERIOD PROPERTY, NO CHAIN, CENTRAL LOCATION! This period property is in need of a little tlc. It is in need of cosmetic work and generic modernisation. Call today on (01752) 662777 to book your viewing!.
***GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000***
This period property is not one to be missed! it is in need of some tlc and modernisation. It is centrally located and close to the plymouth city centre. It also falls within a close proximity of highly reputable schools.
Front facing obscure double glazed door and a front facing double glazed window.
Under stair cupboard with ornate period features
Living Room 11' 4" plus bay window x 12' 6" max ( 3.45m plus bay window x 3.81m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window, feature ceiling rose, original coving, picture rail, gas fire and door leading to entrance hall.
Rear facing single glazed window, radiator, serving hatch, gas fire, coving, picture rail and original feature ceiling rose.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 1" into door recess ( 3.43m x 2.77m into door recess )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, gas oven and hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Radiator and side facing door leading to utility area.
Utility Room 4' 7" x 6' 1" ( 1.40m x 1.85m )
Rear facing obsure glazed glazed door to the rear elevation and rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Rear facing double glazed window and cupboard
Bedroom One 11' 4" plus bay x 16' 8" max ( 3.45m plus bay x 5.08m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window, radiator, telephone point, coving, picture rail and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Rear facing double glazed window, fitted cupboards, picture rail and radiator
Rear facing double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin, wc, large corner bath, radiator and airing cupboard.
Low maintenance courtyard with rear access to a service lane, shed and wc
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48958161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.