3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarston Road, Dudley
- Fantastically Sized Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage And Ample Off Road Parking
- In Need Of Slight Modernisation
- Large Family Garden
- Truly A Must See Property With Masses Of Potential
- Within Proximity To Local Amenities, Schools And Transport Links
Fantastically sized semi detached property with masses of potential, benefiting from three bedrooms, fitted bathroom and separate WC, spacious lounge and dining room. the fitted kitchen also benefits from an under stairs pantry.
With ample off road parking and a spacious rear family garden
SSTC - NOW SOLD - SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED. Call us now on 01384 238779
Fantastically sized semi detached property with MASSES OF POTENTIAL, benefiting from three bedrooms, fitted bathroom and separate WC, spacious lounge and dining room. the fitted kitchen also benefits from an under stairs pantry.
With AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING, a SPACIOUS FAMILY GARDEN and DETACHED GARAGE to the rear of the property, this family home has plenty of living space.
To book your private viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
The front of the property benefits from a dropped kerb accessing a two to three cars drive, leading to the property entrance
Side facing double glazed door leading to the entrance hall with access to :-
Lounge 16' 4" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.98m max x 3.20m max )
Spacious Lounge with front facing double glazed window, fire place with electric fire and wall mounted storage heaters, cupboard and stairs off.
Dining Room 13' 8" into alcove x 10' 10" max ( 4.17m into alcove x 3.30m max )
Spacious dining room with wooden surround fire place and electric fire, wall mounted storage heater and rear facing double glazed patio doors
Kitchen 7' 4" x 8' ( 2.24m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, with under stairs pantry cupboard, wall mounted electric storage heater, rear facing double glazed window and door to rear lobby.
Staircase leading to the first floor landing with side facing double glazed window, wall mounted storage heater and access to the loft space
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' 9" to back of wardrobe ( 3.33m x 3.58m to back of wardrobe )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted storage heater and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.17m max x 3.23m max )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, wall mounted storage heater and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Bedroom with side facing double glazed window and wall mounted storage heater
Fully tiled bathroom with hand wash basin, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, bath with overhead shower and side facing double glazed window.
Concealed cistern WC and side facing double glazed window.
Rear Of The Property
Larger rear garden with patio area leading to decorative brickwork and lawn beyond with mature borders, with access to detached garage at the rear of the property
Detached garage to the rear of the property with single glazed window and side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48964104.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.