3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePEAKS LANE, NEW WALTHAM
- Detached bungalow set within the village of New Waltham
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Requiring a scheme of modernisation
- Gardens to three sides and a garage
- Driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles
- Nearby to local amenities and a regular bus service
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- *** SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE! ***
- REDUCED BY £23,000!
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious detached bungalow which is located within the popular village of New Waltham. Suited to a variety of buyers, this property offers plenty of potential and interested parties are advised to register their interest with the Cleethorpes office. Nearby there is a selection of local amenities and a regular bus service as well as excellent local schools. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious entrance hall, lounge to the front of the property with dual aspect windows. The kitchen-diner offers a good working area and space for a table and chairs and then leads into the sun room. Two of the three bedrooms are doubles and there is shower room with a white suite. Externally there are gardens to front, rear and to the side as well as a driveway which provides off road parking and access to the garage.
10' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.33m x 3.01m)
The kitchen-diner has dual aspect uPVC windows to the side and rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is a range of fitted units to base and eye level with sink and drainer with mixer tap over, plumbing for a washing machine and a gas hob. There is also space for a tables and chairs.
9' 4'' x 5' 7'' (2.84m x 1.70m)
The sun room has uPVC doors to two sides and uPVC windows to three sides and laminate flooring.
13' 5'' x 10' 0'' (4.08m x 3.06m)
Bedroom one has a uPVC window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted flooring.
10' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.04m x 3.01m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring.
10' 0'' x 6' 10'' (3.04m x 2.08m)
Bedroom three has a uPVC window to the side elevation, a radiator and laminate flooring.
6' 10'' x 5' 5'' (2.09m x 1.66m)
The shower room has an opaque uPVC window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, partially tiled walls, a heated towel rail and tiled flooring. There is a walk in shower area with wet room draining floor and an electric Mira shower, WC and basin.
The front has well kept lawn which flows into the side and continues to the rear garden. Gates from the boundary open into the driveway which provides off road parking for numerous vehicles. The front is also enclosed by perimeter brick walls and wooden fencing.
The rear garden has a paved patio area which is ideal for alfresco dining, an area with decorative stones and shrubs. The rear is enclosed by perimeter wooden fencing.
The garage has an up and over door with a door to the side elevation and light and power.
Entering through double doors into a small porch a further door opens into the entrance hall where there is coving to the ceiling, a radiator and laminate flooring.
14' 11'' x 10' 10'' (4.55m x 3.31m)
The lounge has uPVC dual aspect windows o the front and side elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48964971.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7893643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.