2 bedroom bungalow for saleWhitegate Park Flixton M41 6LW
- AN EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SUPERB STANDARD OF PRESENTATION
- FANTASTIC LOCATION - BOWLING GREEN TO REAR
- BEAUTIFULLY TENDED, PRIVATE GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FACILITIES PLUS STORAGE GARAGE
- LARGE KITCHEN / DINING / SITTING ROOM
- A POPULAR AND CONVENIENT CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
AN EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Superb standard of presentation. Fantastic location - Bowling Green to rear. Beautifully tended, private gardens. Off road parking facilities plus storage garage. Gas central heating system plus double glazing. Large kitchen / dining / sitting room. Well appointed bathroom/WC (shower only at present). A popular and convenient cul-de-sac location. Must be viewed to be appreciated. A rare opportunity locally.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
With a radiator and laminate flooring. Loft access point, with a drop down ladder, to a substantial loft area that is part boarded for storage. Doors off to all other rooms.
12’11” into the bay x 10’11” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front.
10’6” x 9’11” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Excellent range of hanging space and storage facilities.
BATHROOM (SHOWER ONLY AT PRESENT)
With a walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There are two double glazed windows to the rear, tiled décor and a ladder radiator. Spotlighting and an extractor fan.
13’4” into the bay x 12’9” with two radiators and a double glazed bay window to the front. There are further double glazed windows to the side elevation.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / SITTING ROOM
22’3” x 15’6” (to widest points) with a single drainer sink unit and a splendid range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces with a ‘Rangemaster’ cooker in situ. Tiled areas and plumbing for a washer. A matching cupboard houses the combination gas central heating boiler. Spotlighitng and space for appliances. There are two double glazed windows to the side elevation, two double glazed windows in the extension and a double glazed exit door and French doors out to the garden. Radiator. This area comprises the original kitchen to the bungalow and a substantial extension area.
The bungalow is set within delightful, meticulously maintained gardens with lawned areas, stocked flower beds, patio etc. There is a timber shed, greenhouse and CONCRETE SECTIONAL GARAGE for storage etc.
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.