2 bedroom flat for saleTemple Avenue, City, EC4Y
- Excellent two bedroom flat
- Situated in an imposing Grade II listed building
- Spacious reception room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Well-proportioned second bedroom
- Private south-facing roof terrace with views of London
- Benefitting from an underground parking space
This is a superb two bedroom apartment situated within a prestigious building. Boasting immaculate interiors, a stylish fitted kitchen and a bright master bedroom with en suite.
Temple House is ideally located within reach of the huge selection of amenities and busy nightlife of the City. Boasting easy access to Blackfriars, Temple and Chancery Lane underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1028923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.