1 bedroom flat for sale7/13 Hawkhill Close, Easter Road, Edinburgh EH7 6FE
Withdrawn from Market
- Bright and well-presented, one bedroom, forth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Easter Road area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, laminate flooring throughout, double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured entry system, lift service and underground secured parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, one bedroom, forth-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Easter Road area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
The bright entrance hallway comprises a walk-in cupboard, secured entry system console, laminate flooring, and gives access to all rooms within. The light and spacious open plan living/dining room and kitchen features floor-to-ceiling windows, juliet balcony, TV, satellite, telephone and power points, recessed downlighting, and has space for living and dining furniture. The bright, modern, kitchen area boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Set off the hallway, the bedroom is a good-sized double room with TV and telephone points, built-in mirrored wardrobes, and ample room for free-standing furniture. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with an all-white suite, a round countertop basin, wall-mounted mirror, mixer shower, towel rail and is fully tiled throughout.
Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7795446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.