2 bedroom flat for saleElsinore Close, Fleetwood, Lancashire, United Kingdom, FY7
- No onward chain
- Located in a quiet residential area
- Within walking distance to local amenities
- Walking distance to Fleetwood promenade and seafront
- Gas central heating, double glazed and communal gardens
Purpose built first floor apartment which is being offered for sale with no ongoing chain which is located in a quiet residential area of Fleetwood and is within walking distance to Fleetwood seafront, promenade, local amenities and transport links. The property itself comprises of hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the property is surrounded by well maintained communal gardens .
Located in a quiet residential part of Fleetwood within walking distance to the seafront, local amenities and transport links
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48968028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS170259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.