4 bedroom terraced house for saleIbstone at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Spencers Wood, RG7
- flooring included
- fully dressed show home
- available to view by appointment
- space for all the family
- master bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- two further bathrooms
- garage and car port parking
- 7 miles from Wokingham by car
- less than 30 minutes to London by train
- Quick transport links to Heathrow airport
A four bedroom home with unique design features and ideal space for any MODERN FAMILY. The ground floor presents an airy multipurpose living/diner with French doors leading to the garden perfect for entertaining. The Ibstone also includes a master bedroom with a WALK IN WARDROBE that leads through to the EN SUITE. This show home is now open and available for viewings, please visit our website or speak to a sales adviser.
- Kitchen - 2.18 x 3.95m (7'2'' x 12'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.2 x 5.85m (13'9'' x 19'2'')
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.65m (3'0'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.95m (13'9'' x 9'8'')
- Walk In Wardrobe - Bed 1 - 2.18 x 3.28m (7'1'' x 10'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.95 x 3.54m (9'8'' x 11'7'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.95 x 1.15m (9'8'' x 3'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.2 x 2.76m (13'9'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.2 x 3.16m (13'9'' x 10'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.12m (6'2'' x 6'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48968676.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.