1 bedroom apartment for salePreston Road, Hesketh Park, Southport, PR9 9EQ
- One Bedroomed Second Floor Apartment
- Stair and Lift Access to All Floors
- Communal Parking and Gardens
- Private Balcony
- Close to Hesketh Park and Town Centre
- No Chain
- Council Tax Band: B
- PETS ARE ALLOWED
**NO CHAIN*LIFT ACCESS*PRIVATE BALCONY*ALLOCATED PARKING*COMMUNAL GARDENS** this spacious one bedroomed apartment is ideally situated a short stroll from the shops, transport links and amenities of Hesketh Park and Southport Town Centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room/diner, kitchen, inner hallway, double bedroom and shower room, and additionally benefits from integrated storage, underfloor heating, private balcony, lift access to all floors and off road parking. Pets are permitted in this block. NO CHAIN, EPC:D.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton Street turn left onto Hill St, turn right onto Lord St/A565, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Albert Rd/A565, turn right onto Park Rd, turn left onto Preston Rd, destination will be on the right.
Carpeted communal entrance hall with stairs and lift to all floors.
13' 0'' x 4' 0'' (3.98m x 1.23m)
Entrance hall with laminate flooring, fitted storage cupboard to side, doors to kitchen, living room/diner and inner hallway.
13' 0'' x 8' 5'' (3.98m x 2.57m)
Fitted kitchen with two windows to front, tile walls, vinyl flooring and matching range of base and eye level units with integrated mixer sink, double oven and four ring gas hob.
16' 10'' x 12' 9'' (5.14m x 3.9m)
Living room/diner with fitted carpet, under floor heating, two windows to front, door to balcony and fitted table to front.
8' 2'' x 3' 4'' (2.51m x 1.05m)
Inner hallway with doors to bedroom and shower room, storage cupboard to side.
9' 2'' x 5' 10'' (2.8m x 1.8m)
Kitchen with vinyl flooring, window to rear, tiled walls and three piece suite comprising WC, vanity unit with integrated wash hand basin and corner shower.
8' 3'' x 3' 4'' (2.52m x 1.05m)
Private car park with extensive parking available. Communal gardens.
13' 10'' x 12' 11'' (4.23m x 3.95m)
Double bedroom with window to rear, under floor heating, fitted carpet, fitted furnishings including wardrobes, cupboards and vanity unit.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 402335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.