Land for saleDevelopment site, Toll Bar
- full planning consent
- 8 x 2 bedroom town houses
- CURRENTLY WORKSHOP / GARAGE
- integral garages
- open rear aspect
- good access to town centre
- excellent motorway access
- plans available on request
- 2 x blocks of 4 properties
- option for commercial use
16/00916/FUL : Full planning granted for the erection of 8 two bedroom houses, 2.5 storeys high with integral garages,
on approx 0.12 ha of land following demolition of existing building: Granted: 6th October 2016. Alternatively, the property could continue to be used as an MOT approved workshop / garage with generous forecourt. OPTIONS FOR VARIOUS COMMERCIAL USES.
Well located within 4 miles of central Doncaster and the mainline railway with local shopping facilities are available within Toll Bar. The proposed properties will comprise of : ground floor; integral garage, utility room, cloaks / WC. 1st floor: open plan living / dining room, kitchen. Bedroom. 2nd floor; bedroom and bathroom. Outside: generous gardens, visitor parking, open rear views.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND PLANS, CONTACT THE AGENT: 01302 751616 / Ref: CT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637013444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.