3 bedroom flat for saleAlbert Road, Leyton, E10
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
- FIRST FLOOR ABRAHAMS MAISONETTE
- CURRENT LEASE 64 YEARS
- LOCATED OFF THE POPULAR FRANCIS ROAD
- OWN FRONT AND OWN REAR GARDEN
- MINUTES WALK TO LEYTON/LEYTONSTONE UNDERGROUND STATION
- SASH WINDOWS TO THE FRONT AND THE REAR
- SOME ORIGINAL FEATURES
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer FOR SALE this FIRST FLOOR ABRAHAMS MAISONETTE located in the heart of the ABRAHAMS ESTATE. The property comes to the market with a 64 year lease and WILL NOT be extended by the present owner. The property is PERFECTLY located for the POPULAR FRANCIS ROAD, with boutique shops, RESTAURANTS and CAFES. The property is also a short walk to LEYTONSTONE STATION and is on the doorstep of NEWPORT/NORLINGTON SCHOOLS. The property offers FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION and can be used either as a TWO/THREE BED FLAT, it also BENEFITS from it`s OWN FRONT DOOR and REAR GARDEN
RECEPTION - 14'0" (4.27m) Into Bay x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
BEDROOM 2 - 9'0" (2.74m) Max x 6'0" (1.83m)
KITCHEN/DINER - 10'11" (3.33m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
BEDROOM 3 OR DINING ROOM - 8'0" (2.44m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
BATHROOM WITH SEPERATE W/C
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.