2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlm Place, Portland
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Solar Panels
- Off Road Parking At The Rear
- Finished To A High Standard
FOX & SONS are proud to bring to the market this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOUSE Finished to a very high standard. Kitchen, lounge/diner, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom. Private low maintenance garden. Off road parking at the rear. Solar panels.
FOX & SONS are proud to bring to the market this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOUSE Finished to a very high standard. Kitchen, lounge / diner, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom. Private low maintenance rear garden. Off road parking at the rear. Solar panels. South facing. CALL US NOW 01305 783 488
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Wood affect flooring. Phone point.
Wash hand basin and WC. Radiator. Extractor Fan. Tiled.
Lounge / Diner 20' 10" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 6.35m Max x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed patio doors. Telephone and TV points. Radiator. Wood affect flooring.
Kitchen 11' 11" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.63m Max x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with wall / base unit and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Wood affect flooring.
Stairs from hall. Stairs to landing. Loft access. Carpet. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 4.29m Max x 3.68m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Storage cupboard. Radiator. TV point. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Telephone and TV points. Carpet. Sea views over fields.
Double glazed window to rear. Bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point. Part tiling.
Wall surround. Laid to stone. Flower pots.
Fully enclosed. Fenced surround. Rear access. Patio area. Flower border. Raised flower bed.
One space at the rear of the property.
Garden shed with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48977016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.