3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAintree Avenue, Cantley, Doncaster
- Three bedroom detached family home
- No vendor chain
- Well presented lounge, kitchen and dining room
- Family bathroom, Pantry
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
A fantastic three bedroom semi detached home situated in the popular location of Cantley. This ideal family home offers a generous rear garden and has been newly refurbished. No chain.
With a front facing double glazed door and central heating radiator. There is a understairs storage cupboard, housing the boiler and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' ( 3.63m x 4.27m )
This well presented room has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. This newly decorated lounge has coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 11' 1" into recess ( 2.92m max x 3.38m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window over looking the rear garden and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, splashback tiling and a tiled floor, extractor fan, pantry and two doors leading to the outbuildings and dining room.
With a side facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 9' 8" max ( 2.72m x 2.95m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
With a side facing double glazed window allowing in lots of natural light. There is also a central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms, family bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 4" plus recess x 11' 10" ( 3.45m plus recess x 3.61m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" inc entrance door x 8' 6" max ( 4.50m inc entrance door x 2.59m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" inc staircase recess x 8' 6" into recess ( 2.72m inc staircase recess x 2.59m into recess )
This newly decorated third bedroom has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A fantastic family bathroom with a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin set into a vanity unit and bath unit. There is tiling to the walls and floor,
To the front of the property is a spacious lawned garden with a driveway providing off road parking. The rear of the property has an enclosed lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the boarders.
Out Building 2' 8" x 5' 6" ( 0.81m x 1.68m )
Fitted with an outhouse WC.
Coal House 2' 9" x 5' 6" ( 0.84m x 1.68m )
A useful storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48977073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.