3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHickory Lane, Almondsbury, BRISTOL
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms & En-suite
- Rear Garden
Offered for sale with NO ONWARDS CHAIN this brilliant family home offers just a bit more than some others in the development. More LIGHT from the side window than the terraces, more SECURE garden from the brick walls and being situated on the corner has a feel of external space & light.
Allen & Harris ere delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom property situated in a brilliant modern development in a convenient location offering the feeling of being out of town and all the benefits that entails, but within just a few minutes drive of local conveniences. Offered for sale with now onwards chain the property must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Entered via a double glazed door to side aspect, the hall has a radiator and smoke alarm with a door to the cloakroom, door to the lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Having an obscure double glazed window to the front, a modern white suite with chrome fitting that comprises; low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 8" max ( 5.36m x 3.56m max )
With a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, power points, television point and telephone point. A door leads through to;
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.62m x 2.79m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with a stainless steel sink & drainer unit with cupboards under, a further range wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. There is a built in stainless steel double electric oven with matching gas hob and extractor hood over. With space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge/freezer there is an under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring throughout, power points, central heating radiator and double glazed French door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from ground floor, double glazed window to side making this a lovely light space with a cupboard housing hot water tank, loft inspection hatch, power points, smoke alarm and doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Has a double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, power points and built in double wardrobes.
Deluxe En Suite
A modern white suite with chrome fittings, the en-suite is fitted with a vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level w.c., walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor, tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
Situated to the rear with a double glazed window over the rear garden, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 8' 8" ( 1.91m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and power points.
With a double glazed obscured glass window to the rear the bathroom has a modern white suite and chrome fittings comprising paneled bath with a shower over, vanity unit with a fitted wash hand basin, low level w.c, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls and shaver point.
A fully enclosed rear garden mostly laid to lawn with a patio area by the French door and access to the rear via gated.
A single garage with up & over door, to the rear of the property.
Whilst there is lots of parking around the development, this property does benefit from off street parking to the front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48977085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.