6 bedroom detached house for saleMatthewsgreen Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41
- An individual, detached family home, situated on a large plot in a non estate location.
- A beautiful and private 90 ft long, south facing garden.
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
- Stunning, triple aspect living room with a log burner.
- Catchment for excellent schools, The Holt and St Crispins.
This six bedroom detached house is located in an ideal location in Wokingham.
Upon entering the property, you walk through a hallway that has access to the majority of the rooms on this floor. There is a family room to your left that is well lit with natural light, due to large windows overlooking the front of the property. Further along the hallway, there is an additional sitting room that opens onto the conservatory. This room is spacious, so has great potential for entertaining purposes particularly with the conservatory backing onto the rear garden. There is also a kitchen and open planned utility room just opposite the sitting room, both rooms coming equipped with all necessary utilities. As well as this, just by the main entrance is a dining room that looks onto the front of the property much like the family room.
Heading upstairs, the master bedroom and three other additional bedrooms are spread across this floor. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and walk in storage space. As well as this, one of the three additional bedrooms has an en suite shower room with multiple cupboard storage spaces. All bedrooms are spacious and have cupboard storage space. Also on this floor there is a family bathroom ideally located between the two bedrooms that don’t have an en suite bathroom.
Finally, the second floor has the two remaining bedrooms; one of which has two Eaves storage but both still extremely spacious. There is also an additional room which is currently being used as an office, but could act as an additional bedroom if required. A full bathroom is also located on this floor.
To the front of the property, there is plenty of driveway parking as well as a covered garage, with an electric door. The driveway itself is paved right up to the front entrance, which matches with some of the brick work on the property. The rear garden has several opportunities for gardening with the majority of the garden being landscaped, although there is an area for garden furniture that can overlook the rest of the garden. The garden itself is spacious so would be ideal for families with children, as the garden is safely secure with wooden panel fences all around as well as shrubbery and high trees spread over the garden.
Within the area, Wokingham train station is 0.6 miles from the property, as well as Winnersh train station being 1.7 miles. The Holt school is 0.22 miles from the house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.