2 bedroom flat for saleKew Road, Kew, Surrey
- Period conversion apartment 0.2 miles from Kew village
- Close proximity to the iconic Kew Green
- Private entrance, private garden & allocated parking
- 893 sq ft of lateral living space
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Spacious period conversion apartment within an impressive Victorian House set back from Kew Road. The apartment, well-appointed throughout, has its own private entrance & comprises multipurpose hall currently used as a dining room, impressive reception room captained by a stylistic bay window & feature fireplace, generous master bedroom measuring 17ft with beautifully large windows & ample storage & a functional 2nd bedroom currently used as a study. Additional benefits include a private allocated parking space & a private garden ideal for entertaining offering a generous 42ft x 32ft.
Kew Gardens station & village can be accessed within 0.2 miles. The iconic Kew Green is within close proximity offering a selection of eateries & country style pubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48977859.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA150789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.